Quotes 101-002

by Iyos | 7:13 PM in |

"Sulking about your mistakes only leads to future ones." by BILL RANCIC in USA Weekend

"I guess I should warn you. If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" by ALAN GREENSPAN, US Federal Reserve Board Chairman

"I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer." by JIM CARREY

"Don't be afraid to step out and try something new, because that's much more attractive than trying to be like someone else." by FRANKIE KNUCKLES

"After growing up on a dairy farm, everything in life seemed easy." by MIKE JOHANNS, US Secretary of Agriculture

1 comments:

  1. Dana on September 14, 2008 at 11:30 AM

    Hello,

    You visisted my blog about an inital list to follow for your wedding. There are many wedding websites that will assist you. The first thing I would suggest is reserving your ceremony and reception locations. I did this in January of this year and do not get married until next April. My location is now booked for 2009. I would go to www.theknot.com and put in your wedding date and they will give you a detailed list of things to do by each month. Feel free to continue to read my blog for more ideas and information.